The Agreement between the investment company MoneySpace LTD (the Company), created in full accordance with United Kingdom law and the individual (the Client).
1. The company does not carry out any action on behalf of the Client, especially in relation to tax matters. Any information on the Company's web-site should not be construed as an offer or recommendation to invest in any particular service.
2. All means both receiving and paid in USD by means of electronic payment systems PerfectMoney, PAYEER. The company may add other payment methods and / or digital currency at any time at its discretion.
3. The minimum investment is $ 5. There is a limit of $ 10,000 in relation to the maximum investment. Investments by the Client, start to generate income from the next trading day after this particular investment created by the Client, in accordance with the usual practice of the Company.
4. Client daily income is subject to a fixed rate for an indefinite term.
5. All payments are made automatically.
6. The customer has the right to use the Partnership System in the framework of and in accordance with the terms of the Affiliate Program.
7. All interest income and funds received from the Partnership System, shall be paid to the tax-free basis. Customer understands and agrees that he is personally responsible to comply with any laws or regulations relating to the payment of taxes on income at the place of permanent residence of the Client or the place of his permanent legal jurisdiction.
8. Customer is responsible for all exchange operations and handling fees, which may arise in connection with the use of electronic payment systems to them after the Company will pay the funds to the Customer's account.
9. The offer and acceptance of investments provided herein, may be prohibited or restricted in certain jurisdictions. Clearly, this is the responsibility of the Customer or any person who is considering taking part in the process of investment in the company, to comply with all legal provisions and regulations in force in its jurisdiction in relation to the investment process, foreign exchange controls, taxes, and other similar issues.
10. to open an account with us and start investing, the Client shall reach the age of majority. In all cases, the minimum age of the Customer must be at least 18 years.
11. If the Customer does not agree with the information on the current status of their accounts in the account, the Client shall immediately notify the Company.
12. The Company reserves the right to contact the Customer in respect of requests for withdrawals or other transactions to perform security checks. The Company will not be held responsible for the consequences of any delay or
any losses incurred as a result of inability to contact the Client to complete security checks.
13. is not responsible for any damages resulting from the delay in the transfer of funds due to causes beyond its control. The Company is not responsible for any loss or damage arising as a result of military action, political interference, internal regulations or the influence of foreign authorities or events occurring as a result of accidents or natural disasters.
14. The company has the right at any time to make changes to this Agreement. Such changes and amendments are considered accepted upon their appearance in the text of this document.
15. This Service Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. All parties to the Agreement to make binding the exclusive jurisdiction of the British courts in the event of any dispute resolution and / or differences between the parties.
16. Every deposit is considered to be a private transaction between the Company and the Client.
17. Create accounts related one affiliate network and registered with the same IP address (Multi Client) is strictly forbidden. In case of multi-accounts the company has the right to terminate the cooperation with the Customer.
18. Customer agrees that all information, contacts, materials received from a one of the Parties, are confidential and protected from any disclosure. In addition, the information, communications and materials contained herein should not be construed as an offer to invest in any jurisdiction which deems non-public offers illegal.
All information provided by the Client is used privately and can not be disclosed and / or transferred to third parties. The Company is not responsible for loss of data by the Client.
19. Customer acknowledges that invests voluntarily and at their own discretion. Customer acknowledges that it is clear that past performance is not an explicit guarantee or imaginary achieve the same results in the future. Customer acknowledges that all information on the Company's website for informational purposes only and does not constitute advice and / or call for investment activities.
20. Using Site Customers include his confirmation agreement with this Agreement.
21. This Agreement is not revocable and works with all the adjustments and up to the full completion of cooperation between the Parties.
22. All the sections of the Company website, as well as their content should be considered as an integral part of this Agreement with regard to the regulation of conditions and / or suggestions that they describe.
23. In case of any questions that you do not understand, suspend the registration of the Company's website and conduct appropriate consultations with the Service Support Company. If you do not agree with this Agreement for any other reason, do not perform the registration on the Company's website.